Sunday, April 15, 2012

FREEBIE-Powerful Prefixes: Mini-Matching cards

I am so excited !   I've been invited to be a contributor to Classroom Freebies Too!  This is a blog whose members share ideas and freebies with other teachers.

This will be my first FREEBIE posted to that site, and I would like to share this freebie with you, Powerful Prefixes: Mini-matching cards. This is just a smaller version of a larger game in my "Testing Review Game of the Day".  Use these prefix cards, their meanings and example word cards as a matching game or in your small groups as you teach prefixes. I hope this product will be helpful.

Click on the picture and you will be able to download it from my TPT store.

The complete 20-page unit, including the larger matching game, a cool prefix spinners game, and more can be found at my store on TPT.  It's simply called Powerful Prefix Games, for only $5.00.



3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! And congrats on being a new contributor! I found you through their blog and I'm your newest follower! :)

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie! I am always looking for new prefix activities :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this game! My students always could use some help in this area. I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips