Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Freebie

I am sooooo excited that I just finished my newest grammar activity!  We have started out Testing as a Genre unit, where we have begun to seriously review for The Test. I have noticed my kiddos need a lot of practice identifying simple subjects, compound predicates and more.  The problem is that I didn't have a whole lot of resources for this.  At least nothing with it all presented together.   I  have material to practice  each skill in isolation, but that is really not challenging.  Once my students figure out the pattern of the assignment, they get the rest all correct.  I knew I needed something that provided a mixture of review, to really test their skill. 

Here is finally is...

"Grammar Review 1:  Subjects, Predicates, Sentences and more Task Cards" 
 
Click on the picture to check it out in my TPT store.
 
I am making game that will accompany these Task Cards.  It will be available soon, I promise (within the week)! I will announce it on my facebook page as soon as it is ready.  The game will include these same problems, but each card will be smaller and will have the answer on the back, along with directions for moving, just like many of my other games.  A great game board will also be included. 
 
For today's FREEBIE, click on the picture below... I have a great helpful tip posting comeing out later this week, so be watching for it!  If you want to make sure you don't miss it, click the "follow me" button to get notifications of updates and click on the link to go to my facebook page, and after you "Like" it, select "get notifications" and you won't miss a single post.  I have this cool new Iphone and the facebook app keeps me up-to-date all day long.  What a cool feature!!!
  
This week's FREEBIE
Just click on the picture.
 
If you teach about Ancient Greece, you'll want to check out my complete unit, full with lesson plans, great hand-on activities, slides for smartboard viewing, and so much more. Click on the picture below to take a look.
I hope you have a great week.
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips