Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day Subject Freebie

Can you believe state testing is only 4 weeks away for some? My kiddos need more practice with sentences, specifically determining the difference between simple subjects and compound subjects. I have already taught this skill using a smart board lesson, but if I put this game out, they'll review and not even know they are working!
 
 
As a "thank you" to my Facebook and Blog followers, and those of you visiting, you can download this FREEBIE here only.  You can't get it anywhere else.  I hope you have a great Saint Patrick's Day coming up, and that your kiddos will learn as they play. 
 
Here is what it looks like inside...
 

Remember I love comments, so tell me your thoughts.     I hope you enjoy it. 


 



 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this!! My 4th graders can still get practice with this... I'll be posting my Manic Monday Freebie tomorrow - hope you'll check it out! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey


    ReplyDelete
  2. T'm glad you stopped by for a visit and that you'll enjoy my freebie!
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips