1. Hi, My name is Susan Hardin.
2. I have been teaching for over 15 years, with the majority of that time spent in 3rd grade.
3. I teach in a regular ed. classroom, and depending on the year, I either have ELL students, or EIP Reading or Math students come into my classroom as well.
4. I have an EdS in Early Childhood Education and School Administration.
5. In 2011, my peers voted me their Teacher of the Year for my school.
6. I have been a Mentor Teacher for several years now, so recently I decided I was ready to take on the "technology" challenge to share some of my ideas outside of my school.
7. I began posting lesson plans and games from my classroom, on Teachers Pay Teachers in April 2011.
8. My products on Teachers Pay Teachers had such a welcome reception, I decided to begin this blog.
9. I have recently begun to also post products to Teachers Notebook as well.
10. I am fortunate to have a wonderful family: 3 beautiful and smart children, my very supportive husband, and a very loving extended family; and I can't forget our gigantic black lab and our sweet yellow and white kitty.
Feel free to follow me as I share ideas, lessons and products I use in my 3rd grade classroom.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org