Monday, April 2, 2012

Announcing One Lovely Blogger Award Winners

I want to thank Barb at Its About Time Teachers for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award.  It inspired me to keep at this blogging thing!  Go check out her blog.  She is offering a great Spring Bunny freebie.

I now get the pleasure of awarding this award to 15 other well deserving recipients. 
The rules for this award are to:
  1. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
  2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
  3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

The latest One Lovely Blogger Awards go to: 

1.     Casey Turner at Second Grade Math Maniac
2.   Christy and Angie at Freedom to Teach Kids
3.   Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Kennedy at Nerdy Nerdy Nerdy
4.   Michelle at No Monkey Business
5.   Jan at Third Grade etc.
7.   Ashley at Kinder Wife
8.   Kathleen at Middle Grades Maven
9.   Michelle and partners at Work Wives
10.  Mrs. P at Mrs. P Ed Tech Talk
11.    Mrs. Sanders at Sanders 6th Grade
12.   Mrs. Howard at Your Smarticles
13.   Sandy at The Tiedyed Teacher
14.  Michelle at First Grade Hip Hop Hooray
15.   and lastly, to my close friends...
   Kim Adsit, who was also my children’s kindergarten teacher, and her daughter Megan at  Kinder Gals who are not new to blogging but didn’t have this award, yet definitely deserved it...their blog is beautiful!


Many of these are new like mine, so do them a favor and check them out.  They represent a treasure trove of new ideas. 

1 comment:

  1. Who me? An award? WOW...I feel so thankful! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! How sweet! I can't wait to post it and show it off!

    I also want to take this time to say TAG! You're i!!...SWING on over to my blog to see what it's all about. :-) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips