Monday, March 26, 2012

Limited Time FREEBIES

Hello all, 

Yesterday we had Field Day at our school.  I know it’s early, but our county doesn’t want all schools to do this on the same few Fridays, so we have a lottery-style system of choosing various dates to match schools.  We really like having it early so that we are not out in the unbearable 90-plus-degree heat at the end of April and in the month of May.  Yes, I am in the deep southern state of Georgia.  Our flowers have all bloomed and we had a big rain yesterday, so even our grass has come back to life again. 

Today I want to offer two great products to you absolutely free, but only for a limited time.  These two products are fairly new, and I don’t have ratings on them yet.  So, if you are interested in these products and believe you can leave a favorable rating, please click on the picture link below and download it.  You will first be taken to my store on Teachers Pay Teachers, where you will be able to access it there.  Thank you for your rating and enjoy two great FREEBIES on me!

An E-Book About Franklin D. Roosevelt:

Here are some thumbnails from this product to give you a better idea of what is included:

 
and

 Synonym Bingo and other Synonym Games
Here are some thumbnails from this product to give you a better idea of what is included:

Please Remember to Leave your rating. Thanks and enjoy.        

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan
    I am giving you the One Lovely Blogger Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up.
    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb
    Thank you for noticing my blog and offering me this award. I will search for those 15 new bloggers :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Synonym Circus is awesome!! I just downloaded it, and am looking forward to printing it, laminating it, and using it in my class for some fun CST review! Thanks so much for sharing that for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome and I am so glad you love it! I had sold several, but no one had left any comments, so I thought I'd give this a try. I really appreciate the postitive rating. I hope you and your kiddos enjoy and have a fun time reviewing for the BIG test with it!
    -Susan

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips