Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here Are Two Great FREEBIES!


Just click on them and they should take you to Teachers Pay Teachers where you can download them for free.

1. The first is a subtraction placevalue game that you may want to add to your math centers or play whole class. I have pulled this out to review for our state's standardized testing that is just around the corner.

2. The second one is a seasonal activity. We are in our "Resonse to Literature" unit, so I made these literature response cards make the unit more fun by bringing in the St. Patrick's Day theme. It is also my free product listed at the LINKY PARTY at Classroom Confections. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the awesome game As Close As Possible!

    My kiddos will love it!

    I would love for you to come visit me and maybe follow me back! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips