Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Beginning

This is my very first post on my very first blog.  This is much harder than I thought it would be.  So for now, the design of this blog will be a work in progress.

The purpose of this blog is to share ideas that I use in my classroom with my sweet third-graders, in the form of ideas, visuals, and FREEBIES.  I create many of my own products and sell them at my store on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Here are some of my favorites that are featured there...
Practice measuring to the nearest 1/4 inch.
Learn the meanings of common idioms through fun games.


Your princes and princesses will truely understand the differences
between each of the genres featured here:  fairytales, folktales, and fables. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I liked the idea of your post. It seems to be quite interesting blog. I checked 2-3 post and liked so much. Thank you! I will add it in my favorite bookmark.
    digital signature software

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips