Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale and a FREEBIE!


YAY! I'm so excited for the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale at Teachers Pay Teachers! Everything in my store is 20% off PLUS if you use the discount code CYBER, you can get an additional 10% off. 
 
I'm so excited Christmas time is here so I can use
 Santa's Math and Literacy Centers!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Santas-Literacy-and-Math-Activities-170131
 Includes:
*Elapsed Time word problems with Story Presents
*Fraction/Decimal/Percent with Decorate the Tree activity
*Delicious Division Christmas Cookies
*Fact and Opinion Ornament Sorting
*Subject Predicate Reindeer Matching
 
and as an added bonus, a December Weekly Newsletter format in both color and in black and white.
 
...All of this in one product.
 
Click on the picture above to check it out at my TPT store.
 
Happy Shopping!
Don't forget to use your code for the extra 10% off: CYBER
 
And for stopping by my blog today, here is a Christmas FREEBIE just for you! Keep checking back each day from now until Christmas to catch more freebies.  Most will not have a Christmas theme, so that you can use them at other times during the year. 
 
As always, if you download any FREEBIE, I'd love it if you'd leave a comment here on my blog.   
 
 
Click {HERE} to grab your FREE copy of Decorate the Christmas Tree Behavior Incentive Chart. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips