Saturday, August 10, 2013

Linky Party for First Day of School Plans

For me, the first day of school as already come and gone, but for many of you it is just around the corner.  So, I am happy to be linking up with Deanna at Primary Punch to share a brief version of our First Day of School Plans.  Many of the things I list, are discussed more fully in earlier blog posts.

 Good luck to you all and I hope you get some great ideas for the first day, from everyone's posts!!!


Click here to get your FREE copy of  My "Me Bag"
Click HERE to go to my earlier blog post for more details.
 

 
Click to go to my DIY: Student Binder Post
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I start in two weeks! eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? "Eeek!" I am loving it now though (7 day in)! Such a rush to get it all ready and "perfect", but we are now getting in the grove! :-) Good luck!
      -Susan

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up Susan! I LOVE reading about your first day!

    Deana
    Primary Punch

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips