Sunday, February 17, 2013

Will You be at School on Presidents Day?


While some schools are on holiday for
 Presidents Day, 
many others are not.

I have two great products to share to make this day even more memorable.  
My first product is called Say Yea for President Day!  It contains a great trivia game, asking questions about several of our most famous Presidents including Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, Roosevelt, Reagan and more.  Print these cards and the game boards that go along with it for a day of fun and learning about some of our country's greatest leaders.
 


Even if you are off, you may still want to pick up this FREEBIE if your kiddos still need more work on identifying coins correctly.  For the most part, I think of this as a Pre-K to grade 1 or grade 2 skill, but if your kiddos are like mine, there are still some who mix up the penny and nickel when both are shown in black and white images, like on tests.

  
These charts are the size of a piece of paper, when you print them.










Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great activity! Just found you yesterday on TBTS's facebook page and now you are the link before me on Manic Monday!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I just read your comment on my blog. Yes, I noticed you were right after me, when I went back to visit a few minutes ago. My first thought was, "Great, she put up that cool equivalent fraction freebie, that I downloaded just yesterday." :-) I pinned it to my Math board and left you a comment on your fb page. I am sure we will keep "bumping" into each other in this edu. blog world.
      - Susan

      Delete
  2. My own kids will really like these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips